local • diverse • delicious
a cultural melting pot
our "barefoot chef"
Darryl consistently reaps rave reviews on Tripadvisor for his meals:
no menu meals
3 Course No Menu Family Style
Adults – US$40 p/p per night
Child (8-12) – US$20 p/child per night
Child (4-8) – US$12 p/child per night
per night for table of 2
10% taxes & 10% service charge additional to ALL rates
Scrumptious Bellyful Breakfasts
Jamaican breakfasts could be ackee and saltfish, mackerel run down, fried fish and bammie, okra and saltfish or some other local favourite. Maybe even peanut porridge, Cassava Pancakes with Carmelized Banana & Walnuts, Citrusy French Toast w Jerk Sausage, Pineapple/Walnut Waffles or Shrimp Omlette.
Traditional items like bacon and eggs with toast, butter, jams and jellies are also served.
Should you opt to stay in on any given day, we will be happy to pop you out so you can purchase Jamaican’s most popular lunch: meat patties. Vegan & Vegetarian versions also available.
Another tasty, inexpensive Jamaican alternative, ‘Box Lunch’ is available at nearby local lunch spots.
- Tocannini or Evita’s for Italian
- Ocho Rios Jerk Center
- Passage to India
- Spring Garden for Seafood
- John Crow’s Tavern
- Island Grill, Jamaica’s version of fast food
- Miss T’s Kitchen for local dishes
Lavish No Menu Three Course Dinner Packages
- Shrimp or Goat Curry
- Fricassee Chicken
- Oxtail and Beans
- Finga Likkin’ Jamaican Fried Chicken
- Bar-B-Cue Chicken or Ribs a la Yappie
- Jerk Beef, Lamb, Shrimp or Chicken
- Jerk or Stew Pork
- Escoveitch Fish
- Roast, Steam, Grilled, Fried or Jerk Fish
- Tangy Caribbean Pan Fried Fish Fillet
- Grilled Mahi Mahi with Fresh Fruit Salsa
- Grilled Beef with Chimmichurri Sauce
- Yardie Paella
- Shrimp Pasta
- Parmesan Chicken
- Rasta Pasta or Other Popular Favourites.
Fresh Caught Lobster is available, IN SEASON ONLY, and subject to availability, at a surcharge.
Please advise in advance if you are interested in Lobster Dinners, so we can alert our local fishermen.